Roam Lightweight Packable Daypack
- LIGHTWEIGHT, PACKABLE & FOLDABLE BACKPACK – Our Packable Foldable Backpack by Roam is lightweight (10 oz.) and spacious (25L capacity) for easy storage and travel. Each sport backpack is perfect for both men and women, and can conveniently fit all your beach, sports or hiking gear and then fold down smaller than a sheet of paper when not in use!
- DURABLE NYLON EXTERIOR: WATER- & TEAR-RESISTANT – Our Roam Packable Backpack has metal zippers and is made of high-quality, durable Nylon that’s water- and tear-resistant. Each rucksack backpack is 18.6” x 11” when unfolded and collapses to 8” x 8” when folded.
- PERFECT FOR TRAVEL, SCHOOL , HIKING, BACKPACKING, CAMPING, MOUNTAINEERING & MORE – From work and school to the mountains and streams to the airport, our multi-use daypack is ideal for anyone with it’s exceptional durability and convenient storage compartments. It can easily go from being used for carrying laptops and books to work and class in the morning to holding your essential hiking and camping gear in the afternoon to being folded into your suitcase at the airport in the evening!
- BREATHABLE, SUPPORTIVE MESH STRAPS & MULTIPLE STORAGE COMPARTMENTS – Our Roam Foldable Backpack has breathable mesh straps that help to alleviate stress and pressure on the shoulders and back by evenly distributing the weight of the pack. Each daypack also has multiple, convenient storage pockets to fit all your essentials while on the go, such as a large main pocket with inner sleeve for laptop or water bladder, front pocket, quick access pocket, technology pocket and 2 water bottle pockets.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – We stand behind our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your Roam backpack for any reason, simply write us & receive a full refund.
Everything I expected
Love the roam backpack!
Love the flexibility and “compactness” of the item
Nice fold-up day pack
I use this on trips when I need a day pack, but don’t need every day. It easily folds small, is well designed and made, and has been durable.
This is an excellent pack for a hike or even to carry on board an airplane.
i like the light weight, color, and separate compartments. my problem already are the pockets on the straps. my Gu and chap stick fell through because the stitching ripped open. this happened to both pockets. stitching didn’t look like it was really sewn for reinforcement. i had to sew it and now unsure if i will use it. 4/5 stars , but maybe a 3 if i didn’t know how to see. worried that the metal zippers will break sooner than later.