Our original Roam Co-Pilot has a rugged, durable design with a side mounting system for easy one-handed use. All of our bike mounts arrive completely assembled, so all you have to do is take it out of the box and install the mount where you want it. Here's how it's done:
1. Remove all Co-Pilot components from the box
2. Untwist the screw so that you can maneuver the bracket in two separate pieces.
3. Determine the best bracket position based on the diameter of your handlebars.
4. Put the bike mount around your handlebars, so that one half of the bracket is on either side and the mounting mechanism (where the phone sits) is facing the direction that you will be viewing it when riding.
5. Put the screw back through the pre-placed holes and twist until tight. Do not use any other tools to tighten the mount.
6. When ready to ride, pull part the mounting mechanism while sliding your phone into place. Release the spring-loaded mechanism and pull the silicone net around the four corners of your device.
Now don't forget to stay safe while you are riding out there and if you ever have any problems, remember that you're Roam Co-Pilot has a Lifetime warranty. Click here to register the warranty now.